View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:03 PM

Default Thanks for the Rodeo

My son, my friends and I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to Dick 284 and all other event organizers for another fantastic Rifle rodeo. Thanks also to all non shooters that helped in any way, shape or form. Duce, Bob, Gitrdun and Predator, love ya (in a non sexual way). The air was thick with laughs, food, sportsmanship and camaraderie. I personally invited 5 people new to this event and all want a spot reserved for next year. The amount of experience any shooter can gain at this event is invaluable. There were no snide comments for zero scores, only helpful tips. And there were plenty of those available from knowledgeable shooters. Perfect scores in any round were applauded, and rightfully so. Hope to see all participants next year and hope to make new friends as well. To Rman. Have no idea what your feud with Dick is but I will offer this. I understand that Dick can be, well, a "dick" at times, but so can I, or anyone at this event. Doesn't make any of us bad people. I see duceman has invited you to the Homestead shoot. Consider your entry fee paid. By me. I'll pay Dicks way in too. Hope he can make it. Personally, I don't give a rip about who shoots what. I do know that Dick will share his vast knowledge of shooting with anyone that asks. And, even more emphasis on youths. They are the future of shooting sports. So, I encourage you to attend this event, gratis. (Will take PM's on cash donations for Rman's gas money and ammo costs for this event). Get out there and mentor the youths and inferior shooters with YOUR vast knowledge. Dick and duce have "been there, done that".