View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 09:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhunter51 View Post
No animosity toward you at all and CERTAINLY no jealousy. You came on here complaining about a rule that according to the posts and replys you are in a majority of ONE. The non-resident regs are what they are, good for the wildlife in Saskatchewan no matter how much cash one can show. If you want to hunt so badly here sell a piece of land and hire an outfitter. Your missing the whole point as Elkhunter and others have pointed out, it's about a visit and family spending hunting time together. It's a good regulation and I hope it stays for a while.
What the heck are you talking about ? You feel the non-resident system is good for the wildlife in Saskatchewan ? You do realize each zone has a quota in which the family first pool moves to the front of the line, receives their tags and the scraps if any are offered to the rest. Makes zero difference as the quota is set prior to distribution.

You may want to read my comments again, I have had many opportunity to hunt your province, I have chose not too and just feel that any system which discriminates with-out checks and balances is going to be abused.