View Single Post
Old 05-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhunter51 View Post
SERM cut down non-resident tag numbers !!!! All zones !!!!!! To accomodate a lot of Sask residents that had NON-RESIDENT family who came home every fall to participate in an annual whitetail hunt/family get together they have some whitetail tags available for those people. Is it that hard to understand. If you have choosen to NOT participate in the hunting in Saskatchewan because, as you say, you don't agree with SERM's policy then what are you whinning about. Wow. And I've read your posts--every one saying the same thing. Your not a happy boy. Suck it up and hunt at home. As has been said--complain to SERM, not us. We MAY know what SERM will tell you but go for it. You do realize it is a priveledge to hunt in another province, not your's or my right. I can imagine how load you would be crying if the Alberta game dept let me come to Alberta and hunt deer where ever I pleased. Not going to and shouldn't happen.
You do realize Alberta provides way more opportunity for the non-resident than Saskatchewan right ? You can come ever year under a hunter host ( no one moves to the front of the line here ) for general tags or successful draw on species which we Albertan's can't hunt in Saskatchewan.

I guess you and Elk support land owner tags, treaty rights and any other system which discriminates against other Canadians ? Can't pick and choose bud to suit your own personal needs... Just wait till the wildlife resources are so dismal that only treaty and those who own land can hunt, it will happen with attitudes and the self entitlement you have.

Moving on, good luck this season.