View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 06:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyksta View Post
This is your thread about your sub-moa guaranteed "Lamborghini" rifle that you say is so much better than anyone elses' miata quality rifle. I would love to be able post up a bunch of targets, but as i said, family matters cant drop just because kurt wants to post a target competition. Theres plenty of examples of the accuracy of a bunch of miata quality rifles, let us see some lambourghini quality targets.
Just by looking at pictures, how can you tell the difference in quality between my rifle and your rifle? You can’t, but when you have both in your hand at the same time you’ll begin to understand the Lamborghini vs Miata rationale.

I’ll post up more pics for sure. I’ve already verified it’s sub 1/2” moa guarantee to be true.

I think you’re full of it, making up excuses to get out of having to put up instead of shutting up.

Just curious, do you roll up on a guy in his $120k gmc denali 2500 diesel in your $30k GMC Sierra and tell him your truck can do everything his truck does, then tell him you’d never spend that kind of money on a truck because yours is just as good? Are you yapping because you are jealous? What is your motive?

Saying that after looking at my targets that your rifle is just as good only shows you don’t know what you’re looking at, but you figure it’s a good time to slip in a cheap shot.

I gave you the opportunity to get behind your drivel, surprisingly you declined the offer.

I post a lot of stuff on here, not once have I ever been called out and not had the balls to back it. That’s the difference between us I guess.