Thread: NAFA Weirdness
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Small world, eh? I don't remember anything about your account other than your name and town but I'm willing to bet that you did a lot better than those American fellas. Out of curiosity I looked at one fella's 15 coyotes and he only sold one Semi for next to nothing. I think that we're pretty lucky/spoiled up here.
I agree with this. I read on the American forums where guys were ecstatic-happy they averaged in the $40-range for their coyotes! It's almost unbelievable to see that, I had one frankestien yote in my lot, worst one of the whole bunch that I daddled on junking altogether.. holes & tears enough to make you cry... but, even with the (extreme) amount of sewing I swore through before boarding him, he still brought $47!! That was my one real stinker of a pelt in the whole bunch, so was plain to see which graded as a damaged, but still, I was astonished with $47 for him and not there as a throw-away! I guess it just goes to show how sought after these westerns really-are even-if in tough shape. Shows why the nice ones were up in that $180-relm too.

I hope the market holds for next winter just the same. Definitey good times to be in-it.