View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 09:14 PM

So I just happened to be flipping channels after the Flames game, and landed on CBC for a minute...I haven't watched them by choice for years. Hate their bias and programming slant. It just happened that '22 Minutes' was on. Hate that show too. They were doing their typical spoof, this time about the convoy and yellow vests. Long story short, they try and interview a 'spokesperson', and every time he tries to answer a question all you can hear is air horns. Right up until the very end, when the horns go silent and all you hear him say is something about 'too damn many immigrants'....

You can't imagine how my blood boils, when I see such a mockery of Alberta, the protest, and how it is so skewed to look like some racist knuckle dragger thing. I hate CBC, and the government that gives them over a billion tax dollars a year to mock us. Truly.

I'm donating to the separatist movement, albertafightsback.com

Confederation can go **** itself.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone