Thread: Sheep Hunting
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3blade View Post
Ever walk through downtown Edmonton or calgary? If you have, you survived a far more dangerous group of animals.

You have about a five billion percent higher chance of being maimed or killed on the highway driving to/from the mountain, than from a bear on the mountain.

Earplugs. That way the mice won’t keep you awake worrying about bears. Believe me, if a bear decides to visit, ear plugs won’t stop you from noticing

Basically, go out there with the attitude that you are the best killer on the mountain and yogi better f’n run.
Thanks, I know its more likely I get in a car crash then have problems in the mountains. Still doesn't mean Im comfortable with the idea of Yogi crunching on my skull. haha I like your thought pattern though, that yogi better run. I'll be carrying a 30-06, a 4" buck knife, bear spray, and most likely bear bangers. I can most definitely screw up any bear who wants to mess with me.
“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.” John Stuart Mill