View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvisscher View Post
I have been testing the Reconeco ScoutHD and have been impressed with the photo quality, the trigger sensitivity, and battery longevity. Plus it’s a local business so support is excellent, worth checking out.

https://www.reconecooutdoors.com/shop
dont buy the scout hd I have that camera and its ok but for the cost it should be a lot better, FIRST there learning to program it if you dont have a bell card it takes a long time and you'll have to call Telus to get the correct info to pit in, the battery's die FAST on active mode another tidbit of info is you can command tell it to check a photo with out it on the active mode. you can remotely change its setting but those won't take effect until it takes a photo and connects to the cellular network. the camera picture quality was ok but there was times we would walk right infant of it and it wouldn't take pictures. I had to talk to there tech support a few times and it took multiple restore to factory settings to get it to work followed by it battery going flat for the last 3 weeks of the season. there also taking out the remote trigger option in the next app patch. buy anything else spy point reconooutdoors ANYTHING but that devil camera.