View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.O.S.T.Arrow View Post

Looking at other posts and dozens of pages with same results...which is zero!!!
This post is still or never going anywhere besides pointing fingers...and stating opinons without all facts...

Why are we disscussing this???

Maybe because people who had harvested game with an atlatl wanted to have this recognized in the game awards with ABA…This spurred further discussion all the way up to the AGMAG and brought attenion to the Spear and Atlatl crowd...brought on by themselves

Then because there is no clear definations on atlatls..of the ball gets dropped on ABA...

Who would blame ABA for dropping that hot potatoe...

Did the ABA president react?...when we elect a president we know that sometimes under fire a president may have to push that button...although it looks like he pushed that button be assured that it was disscussed at the table first by all that run the big show!!

Personally I have nothing against the Spear and Atlatl crowd...and think it would be fun but not efficent in my own hands to hunt...its not my place to say whether it should be legal or not for hunting...

My suggestion is to take this higher to the AGMAG for consideration and stop looking like a bunch of trouble making finger pointers on a forum with no resolve other than pizzing everyone off!!!

For that reason I will PM a Mod to have this thread locked and end the pointless mayhem!!!

Neil
I suppose you are right, most of the questions I have asked get turned into skipping ropes, rocks, strangling and even num-chucks. Not one suggestion on how spears and atlatl's could be regulated to make the ABA happy.