View Single Post
Old 04-26-2015, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newrteam View Post
If that's the bear you want in 30 years time you can look back on and say in 2015 I nail the bear of lifetime, go ahead and shoot him.The reward of the hunt is within yourself and only you are going to live this hunt out,When I was younger I use to shoot and worry later and found little reward in that sometimes great other times no,then I set my expectations to where I wanted to get the greatest reward out of my hunts and shot less animals but when I put the special one down it was the greatest high I could get and put all the things that I past up behind me.Whatever you do I wish you the greatest of luck.
You were absolutely right, i decided to take him and it was a great learning experience something that as a self taught hunter has helped me mature in my early stages of bow hunting. It was such an honour to have the opportunity to harvest such a beautiful animal and the experience of after the shot will be something ill remember for the rest of my life. Thanks for your advise and encouragement! pics and a video to come soon