View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 09:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
The best part about threads like this is seeing knew stuff that's out there and getting good info on the how he likes it and all the stuff that will follow up later as he tests it out.

You can go to you tube and get 2 minutes about some guy you don't have clue about so I don't bother with the 2 minute gun guys which could very well be his first rifle.

With Kurt at least we can talk back and forth and see other rifles like NW'S 26 nosler which interests me also.I even said to NW congrat's on your new 26 nosler rifle and he replied I don't have it yet.I think more guys should show some of there new stuff and we all get to learn a bit more about the newer products out there.

I don't think Kurt cares if you spent 500 or 5000 as long as you enjoy what you own.I don't think there's a guy on here who isn't a bit of a gun nut,so it's the best place to show your stuff to others and discuss your own stuff and why you like it.
Some guys spend 10 years fixing up an older car to get there fix and some guys spend a lifetime trying to get the nicest rifle he can own which I think is bang on and everyone is different with what they consider to be a very nice rifle .

Beat's the hell out of 6 month's of creedmoor threads and charts,which I finally broke down and purchased one for my grandson which he really enjoys.Hell I would close my eyes at night and see creedmoor letters in my sleep.
I like seeing pics and hearing reviews on all sorts of outdoor equipment and I think the more there is out there the better for consumers. I always thought my first high end rifle was going to be a Jarrett, never thought it would be a Gunwerks.

I gotta say that so far everything about this purchase is positive, absolutely no regrets. Talk about sweet being able to just make a quick phone call and have the load data emailed to me! That right there saves me a few hundred dollars between components and fuel.

I’m going to try out the 168 Hunting VLD’s first, they seem like a good combination bullet for both having a decent point blank range and a a high BC long range bullet. I like calling Gunwerks, talking to a human and hearing things like, “Call me here at this number, I’m your guy if you got any questions I’ll fix you up”.