View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Was able to do some shooting today, had a blast.

I don’t have the adaptor for my dies to seat the Berger’s properly so I only loaded up ten 168gr VLD’s that they gave me the load data for, plus I don’t have a bullet comparator yet either so I just loaded a few to see how they would turn out. I had a bunch of 162gr eldx’s I loaded up with some r26 as well.

I loaded 50 rounds all together, 10 VLD’s and 40 ELDX’s.

Here is the first 6 shots getting it on paper then close to zero. Well there’s one shot you cant see, it’s just at the very top of the target.

Then here is my 4 shot group, it would have been 5 but I ran out of those bullets. You can see the shot in the top right hand corner that wasn’t visible in the first pic.

I don’t smoke anymore but I still have lighters kicking around for starting fires and reference

I worked my way up to 69.5gr of r26 with no signs of pressure whatsoever, I think I can keep going up. All in all I’m totally impressed with the performance so far, I don’t think it’ll be too hard to find a happy spot with the ELDX bullets either.

Here’s all 50 shots.

Nice nice group on your top left target! Its always nice to have them come together like that once in a while.