View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
Sheesh!!!!!!!...sorry....I just know if somebody showed up at my place to ask permission to clean out some gophers, and he had a rig like that...it might raise my eyebrow.... NOT SURRENDERED...just realistic....I enjoy different firearms, have owned hundreds over the 40+ years I have been playing with them....I think maybe we have to be realistic at times....my opinion only....new here, just hoping we can maintain the few rights we have left
i used to get wierd looks with a standard 10/22 carbine and a 25 round mag. so i know what you're saying but hey legal is legal right

the axiom stock can be order from canadian distributors. find anyone that carries knoxx or blackhawk and they should be able to hook you up. send me a pm and i'll try to find the number to the company i order mine from last April(i'm still waiting for mine by the way) i think knoxx is finally begining production of the 10/22 stocks this month.

it will be one of the best stock you can get for the price $105 canadian if i remember right.