View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Ok guys, we went to kananskis lakes, lots of scenery and wildelife and ****, and the top one was pretty windy, so we hit the bottom one, and we paddled all around that one for a while, and I tried every damn thing in my box and not even a bite, never even seen one fish rise to the surface either, then it got windy so we paddled back, and right when we got close to where we put it the wind died, so we stayed out a while longer

Then we hit wedge pond, and we atleast seen fish there, and the minnows would swarm whatever you were using when it was in the shallows, but still no bites, so now I have to take her out again somewhere where there is fish that are actually Hungary,

Thanks for all your help, some of you are pretty helpful and some of you guys are pretty funny. no I never let her see my phone, or told her about this site, and I definantly don't drive a raper van. We had a pretty good time, Oh and the best part of the day was when she got too hot and took of her pants and put these little booty shorts on
That's good !!! ...................... get a good peek to make sure she ain't packin between 8 and 10 ?