View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 07:33 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angler View Post
600K HRS seems to be a little too much for your channel. I bet you got this number of channels stats, but read careful, they show it in minutes. You are still good, as you divide 600K by 60, so you must have just over 10K HRS.

Look again and let me know if I'm wrong.
I just realized that I added 1 too many zeros. For the last 12 months as of today I have 5 725 687 minutes of views. Divide that by 60 (60 minutes to the hour) and you get 95 428.12 hours.

I had intended to just put "Over 60 000 hours" rather than put "over 600K hours." Complete mess up on the number of zeros, my bad....lol. I didn't want to say I had 95K hours of views in an attempt to not sound cocky, but that slip of the extra zero made my attempt fail miserably. Anyways, back to the stats. A little over 89K of those hours come from my one video with over 1 Million views which has obviously ended up being very popular as you can see from the number of views: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DSbZQrzb8

So ya............... I guess my channel is doing like 10 times better than you had thought and not near as good as I accidentally said before......lol

Just in case if my stats still seem too high to you, here is a screen shot of my stats for the last 12 months. I don't care to share my earnings amount with you.....but you can see some of the other info freely.

So.....I guess we both stand corrected. lol
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (17.9 KB, 10 views)