View Single Post
Old 04-23-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crankbait View Post
following WWII there was a massive epidemic of morphine>heroin abuse by those veterans who came home and crime in larger urban settings stateside skyrocketed. then the US had Korea and Vietnam (lsd).

this fellow was enamored by some mass killer stateside who felt he was not being noticed by women.

on a related note, social media is causing a type of social ineptitude (will find article later) and it may/might be likely that a frequency of keyboard warriors will creep out from moms basement to test their fury in real world more often.

I know there were a lot of drugs being used but they tended to be more natural and less synthesized, I think there is something to that. Not in the manner that some might run with such theories in terms of conspiracy and such, just in the manner that our bodies and minds can probably better process natural compounds than synthetic ones. Anyways, maybe the guy was just nuts without any meds whatsoever?