View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staystrong View Post
Now I'm searching for a good grill either. I narrowed the circle to Traeger TFS60LZC and Traeger TFB38TCA. I've found a source with the comparison of those models and I still can't choose the one. I'm not sure if it is worth spend so much money on a huge traeger grill.
Did anyone have any experience with traeger grills and these models? What can you say about them? How are they on practice?
I was not familiar with those models. I had to google them. That first one I’ve never seen. Is it an amazon exclusive? It only has 380 inches of surface. I use my Traeger all the time. I have the Texas elite grill. More than double the inches and it’s too small many times. I use my Traeger for everything.

The other grill is I think the old Costco model when Costco first started selling them. It’s double walled so you don’t need a blanket when it’s cold. I had to buy the insulated blanket to use my Traeger at -30C all winter long like another poster said was impossible. If your spending the amount I think you are on this grill look at an ironwood or timberline. They are way ahead of this grill.

Been using my Traeger for 10 years. Not a problem with it. I read about how they are junk all the time and laugh.