View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak77 View Post
Well, somehow i forgot to mention most important part - location. I live in the west end, work just off whitemud on the 50th street, and basically drive around quite regularly anywhere West from DT.
So, yeah, thanks for the tips.
Zee's cat wash - self serve, 107 anve and 163 st. Used to be my go-to, but really disappointed last few years.
170x69 - didn't realize it was there, gonna check it out.
St. Plain Rd and appx 160 st - seen many times, never been inside, so y'all saying it's good?
How about one close to the city centre airport, right across the street from aviation museum?
156 and 110-109, right before fire station. I think they changed ownership recently. Never been. Also i have the feeling KGB we could've meet irl.

It's a new truck, and when i go out of town to play i go to self-service, can't beat that.
In the mean time i just want to wash off city dust and and occasional bug i catch on the freeway.

Thanks all for ideas, now i have choices
The one on 156st and 110 ave is a few blocks away from my house and it was just reopened by a young fellow a couple of months ago.Ones things for sure is that he dont cheap out on the soaps and could really use the support. Best self hand wash i have had in a long time.