View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Depending on what kind of vehicle you own- or wanting to wash, unless it’s a beater or a work truck, I would personally avoid those places! They are using pretty harsh chemicals to cut thru the dirt and those chemicals will strip any protective coating(like wax, sealants etc) off your car. I only use self washed car washes. The one in Callingwood is good, the one on the 107 Ave just off the Mayfield road, called Zee something, is good too. The one I like the most is located on the 156 street, just before 111 Ave in a shopping center, kinda hidden inside it. They have the best pressure and there are never line ups to get in.
This is true. I just went through this. I was having my Expel coating (3M) coming off the wife’s new suburban and the owner of JR’s that installed it is now giving me warranty on it. He said I bet you are using a touch less car wash. Apparently they use extremely hot water which melts the adhesive allowing it to lift or bubble. I wish he had told me that at the install; it would’ve saved both of us some hassle. Wand washing only for me now.

I also will be using yours or EZMs same wand wash as I live in the same area.