View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 08:57 PM

Default 2017 ice shack build in progress

Just sharing some pics of the build. I bought the shack this spring the way you see it on the gooseneck from a guy down in Breton. It’s 8x14 and made from foam insulated panels.I’ve painted and installed windows on the exterior. Inside is all furnished with cupboards, a nice little vented propane room heater, leather couch and chair. I run three TVs, two which I’ve modified the power cord to run on 12volts which broadcast the fishing cameras. Running the TVs and cameras, switches all while charging the batteries only pulls about 5 amps out of the smart charger. This way I don’t have to run a generator all the time. When I do run a generator I use the third tv to watch satellite tv through a bell receiver while I’m recharging. I still have to install the pine paneling that’s laying in the garage and build a top bunk above the couch. I just may never come home till the end of March if it all works out lol. I ’m using tapatalk on my I phone for the first time, so bare with me if this falls of the rails trying to post pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk