View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:27 PM

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! -36 this morngin then the wind dropped and "warmed up" to -25. Perfect!!!

First stand dry..

Second stand had onecome in downwind of me. Was goign to take the shot at 300 yards but he winded me at the last minute ad bolted! Damn!

Third stand dry

Fourth stand, Had this one come bolting in. He went behind a small rise, Got my gun up, he comes around the side of the hill and stops to see what all the raquet is about. 100 yard shot DRT.

5th stand dry

6th stand I am sitting watching as the foxpro does its thing, Then there is a coyote about 20 yards to my left goig mach 5! He veers left and I have to take the gun off the bogpod and try a runing shot at 30 yards with the scope on 9x. Missed. Went to stand up and somehow got my shooting sticks tangled in my legs ad they snap in 3 pieces. Finally get up and take a another shot and miss again. See another booking it out of there as well. My fault, should have set up better to see over the rise infront of me! Nice silver colored dog, wish i could of had that one.

7Th stand dry.

8th stand I am sitting on the side of a hill with a good vantage point, Called for 5 mins and I see one pop up on the hill about 400 yards out then he puts on the after burners ad closes the distance. Was patient ad waited till he was insice 150 yards, he turned ad started to go across in front of me. I sat up, raised the gun the he stopped broadside at 130 yards, DRT good sized female.

9th stand dry.

Was a good day!

I have 26 down since the start of october