View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 08:22 AM

2013 Taco here, double cab, long box, auto.
Bought the truck brand new and really like it. Just went over 100,000 kms a couple months ago. No problems at all, just oil changes, spark plugs and tires (My choice, stock tires suck!). Fuel economy is ok for me, not the best, but hey its a truck so what do you expect and at least it's not a thirsty V8.

Many times I wished I would have bought a Tundra, but to be honest, this thing does everything I ask of it. And at the end of the day, I can park it in my garage with room to spare, a smaller fuel bill and overall easier to drive and take care of. It has hauled so much reno crap and materials to and from my house. It tows my camping trailer and a full size quad in the bed.
I did buy sumo springs bump stops for the rear springs for around $300, best mod you could do! The back does not sag as much with a heavy load.

The back seats are perfectly fine for adults. Plenty of room for hunting gear when I go out.

I honestly can't say anything bad about my truck. No vehicle will ever be perfect but this one is up there.

And you know the saying....
Anything will get you there, but a Toyota will get you back...