Thread: Joke time
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchris44 View Post
A blind guy visited one of the choir mistresses at home and found her bathing. Since he was blind, she let him in. After bathing, she came out naked with her legs spread and started shaving in front of him and tried to make a conversation by asking him. Mr. John, what brings you here? Is everything OK at home? He replied, yes, everything is fine. I came to tell you that I have done the eye surgery and I can now see clearly now. :sHa_sarcastic lol::sHa_sarca sticlol:
Mother Superior told her nuns that she wanted them to paint the inside of the convent. She said, whatever you do, don't get any paint on your habits. With this in mind, the nuns decided they would paint naked as they really didn't want to get paint on the few other clothes they possessed. After they were painting for a while, the doorbell rang. A nun went up to the door and nervously asked "who is it?". "The blindman" was the reply. She immediately relaxed and opened the door thinking if he was blind, it wouldn't be a problem. "Nice boobs, where do you want the blinds" said the man.