View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty S View Post
And back on planet earth, there are wolves and there are coyotes. The Algonquin "wolf" simply put is a coyote. That is, if you acknowledge that coyotes exist. Eastern coyotes are full of dawg DNA, which makes them more domestic and less "special" rare wild animal species that needs to be protected.

Meanwhile, beware of "scientific studies" orchestrated by the environmentalist/anti-wildlife consumption movement. Always a nasty anti hunting-trapping slant on things, always an underlying agenda.
Marty, I too, am sympathetic to your argument, however science is decisive and crystal clear on this matter. DNA is indisputable. Science is real.

The articles you are citing from an expert are those of a person with a special interest in this outcome. Furthermore, I could not find any indication this expert was a biologist, not could I find any scientific facts presented here describing the genetic sequencing that would provide clear evidence.

As far as your expert is concerned - It seems to be a well written compelling argument, however, holds little credibility based on what I said above.

Attacking the opinions of other contributors will only serve to destroy your support from us, who are not anti-hunting nor do we have any agenda here.

The fist waving arguments and attacks made here can be as loud, offensive as you want - BUT the peril you may face is they just serve to destroy your cause by making enemies of people who could have helped you try and understand the issue and form a strategy that is sound, credible and worth consideration by those in decision making positions ...... but if you want to stick to that script and repeat clearly flawed and grossly obvious inaccurate arguments - easily verified by anyone with even an elementary level of intelligence on this subject - fill your boots - let me know how you make out.