View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Turk View Post
I received this picture earlier today with a message saying that there have been close to 400 head of bull elk harvested on the Suffield base by Saskatchewan First Nations. I had thought about posting earlier but didn't want to ruffle any tail feathers. And then, low and behold, saw this thread.

I did not take this picture and cannot guarantee the story, but it came from a very, very good source.

This doesn't look like subsistence hunting to me. But what do I know.
I seen that pic yesterday and the comment with it and yes its very true and no its not subsistence hunting at all ..going out to shoot bulls that are 350+ in size and not shooting one cow elk theres something wrong with it ..Same as when the same groups come down into the mountains to do this so called subsistence Big horn sheep hunt and they drive past all the cows and bull elk moose deer to go deep into snow covered wintering areas and shoot a ram ...I think theres a real issues with how the word subsistence and abuse are used lol ...worst part is they back there word like its an ok deal makes me sick.