Thread: Drive by
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem338win View Post
My perspective is just fine. I do find it funny that you want me to see it your way and you're ignoring the fact you failed to see it HIS way. You did use a passive aggressive way to may your point and you even defined that it this above post. I pointed that out, and that it's uncalled for. Then you get preachy about civility. Huh. You're right I should read this all again.

BTW this thread is actually about a land owner with over a township of property being likely to close his land to sportsmen because of poachers and his concern for the herd quality on his property.

And you felt the need to chirp him about who owns the Wildlife. But you did it like a nice guys so thats ok.

I will go back and read the thread on civility again if you would look up the definition of relevance.

I wont be responding to this thread further.

Again I hope the OP finds some sportsmen to share his interest in herd development and he continues to take ownership in the well being of wildlife on his property.
I could care less if you see it my way. From your posts that would concern me. For someone who regards themself as an interpretation of words expert you are a little careless with the use of yours.