View Single Post
Old 10-02-2017, 04:08 PM

We just found some new rain gear called "Pioneer" at a very frugal price,,, 100% water proof and tested out of Vancouver British Columbia.

It is puncture resistance and alot lighter than the HH suits we have, jacket and Bib pants will compress into a soft ball size and weigh in at just over 1 lb.

We picked up a few pairs to try out for 30 days as the test fields will prove their worth.
All in 3X-L Pants and 5XL jackets.

That way there is some breathing room and we can have our back packs on underneath to keep dry,,, or fold up the edges to pull Camo clothing over top.

Air wick material off the body, slip over breathable over that,,, then rain gear as outer shell in most cases.

At least it's light and flexible for hiking, warm when buckle up tight.
And takes up nill for room in the week long or day pack.

This week we are fine tuning our 4 bush pods since we need hold up's back there. The critters are starting to feel comfortable with us since we pose no threat to them,,,LOL.

Lots of bear tracks in and out of the block were in as I've had another encounter with 1 at distance this time.
I know my game plan as I'm all PRS ready to charge head on if need be.

Just hopping they keep their distance from what Old Timer says... He might be slow at day to day tasks,,, but one would be suprized how fast he can get at it with in his safety zone.

On going Western Canada All Weather Stint as we hope that these critters slip up.

Winntummer is now in our favour so long as we can keep up the pace.

Don