View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 11:06 PM
Banned

QuoteE=Squeaker;2702481]If they needed that much meat supplied to there families then they would be shooting what ever comes in front of them ...I find it very hard to believe that 400hundered mature trophy class bulls were lined up walking single file for them to shoot ..I also find it hard that on that long drive from Saskatchewan to suffield that they didn't pass any other deer moose elk antelope that they could have shot ..they had to come all the way to suffield to shoot elk ...100% proof right there this isn't subsistence hunting ..How much more clear do you need it ?
First of all, I doubt very much the trip was to shoot an elk, also without knowing where they come from, I do not know if a "long drive" is even a correct assumption. About the only thing that is 100%, IMO is that they did not have to get permission on private land, which there is lots of on the way, access was easy, and they were able to shoot what ever elk they got without driving 100's of km's to find them.

If you need subsistence hunting to feed your families the first animal you see your gonna shoot ..Not driving hundreds of KM to go shoot a trophy class bull elk.. Does this not make sense ? Hundreds of KM?, where did they come from. [/QUOTE]