View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 05:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheephunter View Post
When this mess first began in Alberta they weren't much. I'm not sure you even had to have 1/16 First Nations background. I know the number of card-carrying Metis in the province nearly doubled when the hunting was thrown wide open. I'm sure they were just all rediscovering their heritage though. Sorry, I have all the respect in the world with those with ties to their heritage but have a hard time with those jumping on a gravy train of unregulated hunting because it's their "right" to kill animals outside of normal seasons.
What about the "gravy train" you and your buddy rode when the government allowed 3 or 4 mule deer doe tag's in WMU 108. You and buddy slaughtered 7 or 8 doe's just to make a cheap hunt for T.V.( I believe that you titled the show "Skinhead Masacare") Just because the government throws us a bone we don't have to knaw at it until it is almost gone. Now the buck population is down because of over hunting. Many of those doe's killed were possibly pregnant with buck fawn's. To consume 4 doe's in less than one year is alot of venison. You took more than your daily bread for that show. Don't talk about riding the "gravey train" and that it is your "right" .Of course that is your right because it fulfilled your want; however, for other people it is not alright.