View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 08:47 AM
sheephunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flint View Post
What about the "gravy train" you and your buddy rode when the government allowed 3 or 4 mule deer doe tag's in WMU 108. You and buddy slaughtered 7 or 8 doe's just to make a cheap hunt for T.V.( I believe that you titled the show "Skinhead Masacare") Just because the government throws us a bone we don't have to knaw at it until it is almost gone. Now the buck population is down because of over hunting. Many of those doe's killed were possibly pregnant with buck fawn's. To consume 4 doe's in less than one year is alot of venison. You took more than your daily bread for that show. Don't talk about riding the "gravey train" and that it is your "right" .Of course that is your right because it fulfilled your want; however, for other people it is not alright.
You really live by the credo "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story" don't you.

Go troll on someone else's posts Gary.....I've got no interest in getting in a debate with you or your family. It seems inventing lies about someone's personal life is the Vallmarie first line of attack(Ty is exempt from this statement)....I'm not playing.