View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post
Interesting thanks for sharing that.

As it says on every page

So what it is saying is that there are errors in the pdf/print versions of the regulations and that these are the correct regulations. I figured it would be easy to figure out what they meant by looking at the online regs (http://albertaregulations.ca/fishingregs/index.html) since they say they are correct. But they don't show any of these changes...

I believe I have figured out the mystery though, I searched default in the regs and believe I found the reference it is trying to point to. If you look on page 54 of the pdf regulations you will see PP1 site specific regulations then find the lakes section part C. It gives default regulations for unlisted PP1 lakes and shows a season of May 8 to Mar 15. I compared it to my 2017 version of the regs and sure enough it used to say open all year. I assume this is the correction they are trying to make and that they just worded it very poorly...
This ticks me off.
I phoned and asked about it on April 4th. Told them it's confusing and it doesn't say it was closed for fishing in section C unlisted lakes under PP1. I asked if it was date's for retaining fish..... Answer I Got is its closed for fishing. But she kind of seemed unsure.... as I said last years said open all year.. I had a feeling it was a screw up.

You think they would correct the PDF version of the regulations to match the changes. Three days later still not up to date. Crazy

Now to try and make up for 16 Lost days not being on the ice. Blood pressure is high now.

Thanks for the post of the current changes. Time to check the ice