View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Maybe your FAKE news is actually FAKE.

Live TV showed the protesters at the park 90 minutes before Trump took a walk in that same empty park 90 minutes later.

It also shows the cops clearing the area.

Not sure what was fake about it. You seem to be the only one denying that actually happened.

I am stunned how Trump and/or his supporters can blatantly stand in front of a camera do or say something then completely and vehemently deny it an hour later. Like filling your own diaper and then calling the person to your left out for smelling of poop.

It happened - there are very few credible sources, including those on his own administration that are not denying it.

Next thing you will be telling us is that Trump didn't stand there holding a Bible over his head like Moses leading us out of the promised land pretending to be a moral and spiritual leader inspiring us all ……….. lol

Maybe that was photo shopped right?

Hitler once said "the bigger the lies, the more people will believe them", "your conviction can make a person disbelieve what he saw with his very own eyes".

It's all in how the Media chooses to edit each event, I saw footage on the epoch Times channel showing those same protesters hurling water bottles at police before they were cleared out.
I also am willing to bet that if there were protesters in an area that sock boy wanted to do a photo op at ,the police would rouse them out just as effectively and quickly. The difference is , the media would have portrayed it as >in order to secure the safety of the Prime minister and all of those involved ,protesters were removed to a different and safe location And then the reporters would ask the prime minister the really tough questions like, Prime Minister, what color of socks did you wear for this occasion?, or equally important will you be marching in the pride parades this year?

If the media worships you they paint you in a different light than if the despise you.