View Single Post
Old 03-26-2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
Pretty clear you just want to fight and argue and not move on...join the Atlatl group and become their spokesman...with that much passion I am sure they would love to put you front and center.

In regards to anything the ABA or its executive/members say/state on the issue I am pretty sure you would pick it apart and criticize, not very productive.

LC
I have a passion for the sport of hunting. Were there a group trying to marginalize bowhunting in the way that your organization is doing then I would argue for you with equal vehemence. And I certainly would not need to join your organization to do it.

With the current attitude as continues to be displayed on these threads towards the rights of fellow hunters, I regard the executive and supportive members of the ABA as having less honor and integrity than any of the anti-hunting organizations that exist.

I very much want to move on - but not in your direction. When you make a positive move towards inclusion and support then we will be able to walk together.