View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raw outdoors View Post
This I what I have made so far. Hope some work.
I watched a big White vacuuming up the sand rubble bottom underneath my hole one afternoon on RR23, after catching a few & finding eggs in their gut I really would appreciate some feedback on your experience/success with the W/W fish egg cluster in the second pic left side. Very creative & novel idea ... tks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawjacker View Post
I'm totally ready now for a White Fish Hey Day !!!!!!

J/J ... looks like a great assortment, look forward to some Whitefish pic's with them hanging out of they're top beak. As well, I've not made any in the light Blue pattern you produced, pls let us know if you have any success with them, they look like they may have potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Caddy View Post
Do you tip the wire worms with anything like a maggot? Or do most folks just fish it with bare hook?
Depending on the day, if the Whites aren't all that interested & in a neutral mood/activity a Pink Mag has made the difference in getting them to commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Yeah, great job man! Those first sets look very caddis (encased) style. As Zip has posted so many times, the whites have a good number of these in them. And live a lot of times too. I would think you get the whites attention and then drop those caddis imitations down to the bottom and they should eat it. I've watched many of those creepy caddis crawl across bottom when sight fishing whites.
Strongly agree with Mr. Snap .... the Sylvan White's will be all over those creations if your fishin adjacent to any weed beds.

Cheers

David.

Last edited by Zip-in-Z; 01-03-2019 at 03:57 PM.