View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherGrrrl View Post
I'll be helping out this year too with Geezle and Willow
Thank You, you Northern peeps are truely top notch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFugger21 View Post
I wasn't there, but got Chub in contact with Ferg's, and if you guys liked the setup I can always talk to them about supplying the toilets again (unless there are other plans, or Chub plans on talking to them himself).

Where it all takes place will probably depend on what/if they charge - PCR is just a short drive for them, so it wasn't a big hassle and as far as I know they donated them. If the venue is further, they may want payment of some kind, but who knows.

Either way, I can always get in touch with Jordy if need be.
Thank You for your leg work last year and your offer to help again. Ferg's was just incredible and their generousity will never be forgotten.

As for other details I wish i could be more informative, but the fact remains I dont have a magic wand and get whatever whenever i want. I need to first find if i have a base of volunteers, which i have now sourced out. then i need to make application for permission to hold such a event on certain waters and within county rules. Then theres... can i get insurance for that area and event. Do I have the major sponsors on board again? The Red tape is endless, maybe so long its just a circle.
Please be patient, Im going as fast as I can. I will never be a expert at doing this type of event.

As a word of caution , please keep this thread respectfull as many interested parties will view it, thank you