View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 10:56 AM

Default Answers to Guided Fishing in Southern Alberta

There are lots of different types of fishing charters available for you to consider but I would suggest you do a specific google search for the area of interest. There are numerous guides that float the Bow River - all you have to do is search Bow River fly fishing. Not as many lake guides but targeting the Calgary area you might consider: https://fishingalberta.ca/.

There used to be a guide that worked the Banff and Canmore area, again a google search of Banff fishing will come up with the names.

Something a little more casual and no cost is the ACA Kids Can Catch program. Specific lakes are targeted and fishing hosts provide all of the knowledge and encouragement to get a youngster hooked on fishing. There was an event in Calgary last weekend for the Family Day weekend.

I am not a guide but an individual that likes to encourage youth to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. I would suggest a visit to the the AHEIA website to explore all sorts of activities provided through this great organization.

Last edited by bustnroosters; 02-23-2024 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Spelling