View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
When you’ve been completely brainwashed by CTV…

Some more facts… Ukraine has the Azov Battalion which is full of Nazi’s.

The war in Ukraine has been going on since 2014 where Ukrainians on the eastern front have been bombed raped and murdered.

The war is between the “elites” for Ukraine’s strong manufacturing base and Ukrainian grain. Both sides are protecting their interests. For example Freeland owns a Condo in Kyiv.

In saying that Russia is our enemy. I don’t really give a damn about some rich ******* losing his fortune in Ukraine. I do care when Putin uses a disinformation campaign on Canadian citizens and turns us against each other. Putin knows he has to destabilize the west if he wants any chance at victory in Ukraine or long term. That’s exactly what he’s been doing with the Covid crap and vaccines. If we want to win in Ukraine we have to unite. Which will be hard to do with a pathological liar in Ottawa along with other prominent leftists like Notley who stoke divisive wedge issues to try and get votes. Also doesn’t help that our Liberal media has lost all credibility.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azov_Regiment They are full of them if you believe Russian state news which has pushed that hard leading up to their attack. Fact is there are small numbers of radicals in all countries. No justification for war. Plus… the battalion was finance by a Jewish guy it appears.

Russian people are not enemies. They are brainwashed by Putin and his cronies. Media is 100% Putin controlled.

You are right… Putin’s misinformation strategy works incredibly well by tossing out tons of conspiracies and false info mixed with just enough fact to sway the gullible masses.

Media across the globe has become opinion pieces and entertainment pieces sadly… but western media… while often biased is not state controlled like Russia for example.

The west has united again Putin. I have a number of friends who are of Russian heritage. I hope for the sake of the Russian people that Putin stops his madness today.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin