Thread: Scotch
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2017, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morinj View Post
Hey Canuck I also enjoy the occasional sip of scotch, but if you haven't already tried it, give Connemara Irish whiskey a shot. They claim to be the only peated Irish whiskey, and let me tell you for $65 a bottle, you almost can't beat it IMO!
I will put that on my list, I like an Irish as well. Sad you can't find the 16 year old Bushmills anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermag View Post
OK, Scotch fans...

My girlfriend is going to Scotland next week. Are there any that you know of that are good bottles that we don't usually see here?
I've never been, but a good friend from Scotland says he is always surprised by how many different bottles he sees here in Canada and in airports, that he never sees back home....found it interesting. Wish I could recommend a good one, but don't know enough to point you in a direction. We get so many good ones here anyway....

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone