View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthedream View Post
What was that quote from the movie Jerimiah Johnson - "You've come a long way pilgrim"

3 years but still no RAM. However, a couple of good Mulies under your belt. I just went through the whole thread for the first time - highly entertaining. I'll keep you guessing but be careful what you say cause I'm watching..
yeah i had a blast from past reading through that, that ole stick in the mud sheep hunter sure has come along way on the long range thing too , oh before best of the west days eh? too funny

so yup, start of season 4 after la ram, season one i learned i packed entirely too much crap up the mountain, season two i went on successful ewe hunt and packed half her out, season 3 i got my own ewe and packed her out solo one trip and was on two different groups of rams in legal huntable areas, one group no legals forsure and the other i messed up not knowing how to judge them properly so i really have come a long ways in the past 3 seasons, i got zero pre-season scouting in, i only when out there when i could actually hunt and i've averaged about 8-9 days a season since the start, i'm 2 days into this season....but this time i did take 2 days in summer to look around for stuff...so 4 days into this season, will see how it goes, i've done everything except pull that trigger on a ram and try and pack him out, hopefully something happens in the next few saturdays