View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=steelhead;798098]Sun,

Quit putting words into peoples mouths. No more"so what your saying" and " your attempts" stuff. You have been doing it quite a bit, and thats poor debating. It not reading what people have said and your making your own decisions of what you think we said. One reason why fishpro has credibility. He doesnt assume. He recognizes the point, and adresses it accordingly. And he doesnt use lines that put a false emotion and words into the poster hes relpying to.

I'm not bitter. Not at all. If i was bitter, I would have been banned 6 pages ago. I just dont like this proposal for these peticular lakes.

Read this carefully SUN,

I'm definetly not here to scare people, I dont hate the government, (QUOTE]

Maybe it is just the impression you are giving people. You seem very caught up on the whole poaching is destroying the fishery...not over fishing. Also the comments over money being depleted from the system.

So far you have posted...18 times...complained about government funding in 10 and enforcement in 6 as principle reasons for not liking the proposed regulations. I have asked repeatedly for back up to your assumptions and seen nothing.

I have been fishing for a long time as apparently you yourself has. I see you at least find quality fisheries beneficial. I must of mixed you up with HunterDave for not fishing Bullshead before...sorry about that.

You comment about UKL and LKL being in the heartland of trout country and not needing any special regulations...but many people don't feel 12 inch trout should define the heartland of trout country. They are just asking for something a little bit more...in just a few easily accessible lakes scattered around each region of the province.

What is the problem with that concept...and allowing F&W to review that?