Thread: 26 Nosler
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
A guy buys what he likes,not what another guy likes,I think the 26 nosler is a fine choice if that's your thing.Same goes for cm ,if that turns your crank than then great.For my self I would take the 26 nosler in a heart beat,i am not worried about recoil,muzzle blast,wear and tear on barrels,barrels are a dime a dozen and recoil is something my wife doesn't like.

As far as recoil I have shot the 26 nosler and it's nothing at all,plus the 20 pounds of weight I picked up since my accident is the heavy part I carry around hunting .If my rifle is 10 ounces heavier and I shed that 20 pounds of fat I will live much longer and hunt a lot harder,so that gives me a goal to go for.

NW Congrats on your new gun and hope you have a great season,i am sure you will,but cheers anyway.

All this gun buying stuff is making me look real hard,but that will never change no matter what's out there.
Thanks and you to.

I find with all the different gun offerings available it can be quite overwhelming and probably very confusing. Some are very similar and some quite different. For a one gun owner it would be a tough decision on what to purchase. Heck even having multiple guns it can be a tough decision on what I want to add to my gun safe. I find it easier to have a list of things I won't have. Ex. 6.5 cm,any thing in a 7mm mag or any kind of a 300 mag. So that leaves a lot of doors open. Lol