View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 07:13 PM

Thanks for the support Avi. Again here we go with the poaching remarks. Again for the record you retards. I have never been charged with poaching or anything even close to! Where the hell do you people get this from? And lets rip APOS some more eh. Ya I'm a proud member of the society and although the conviction of selling 2 racks was frowned upon, it was mentioned that this this had absolutely nothing to do with Outfitting, poaching and in all reality didn't even have anything to do with hunting. Keep yappin about the poaching. On that topic you haters don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to accusing me on being a poacher. Get some evidence on that 1 you A/O groupies. I cant believe I let the comments of such "No Bodies" slightly get under my skin. I was warned by many what a bunch of losers roamed around on this forum. Wow were they right! Although I am glad I did come on here and state the facts of What I actually got convicted of 4years ago. "2" counts of trafficking wild meaning selling 2 sets of antlers on a skull plate. And when it does get goggled ,at least the facts will be here on this forum stated by me on what actually went down. Not all the bogus stories you people continue to dream up. Again, get over it. Although this has been a regret of mine that I have to deal with, and have delt with is hasn't broke my stride on becoming one the best outfitters in the province. And let me tell you we are sure on our. So hate that I got dirt in my past, get to hunt and kill big deer for a living, be jealous, envious, act a little men like grown men instead of a bunch school girls. And hunter Trav, Who are you? You claim to know me and stated that I haven't changed my ways? Pffffttt !!! How would you know buddy? You must get you info on me on this site by all the know it all's out there. All the haters bashing me when the most of them probably have wildlife act tickets and or convictions against themselves. So whens its our turn to smash on you? I wouldn't waste my time in doing so.