View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raab View Post
That’s the weird part, there’s other dirty and congested areas around the world. And not much has come out of them. The reason why the Chinese would keep it in China. Is they then have control of all the healthcare and quarantining of the people. They could also cover up any involvement in it. Also remarkable timing to have an outbreak with Hong Kong wanting their freedom. I think there’s more to this story then what were being told.
I don't buy it. It doesn't make sense. Not to say they aren't playing with bio weapons (as I expect most large countries are) but they could test a virus without releasing it in the general population. Why would they risk an uncontrollable outbreak that might risk their own countries well being including the rich and powerful? They could have easily created a quiet area where they took prisoners and did their tests in a controlled environment. And I'd expect they wouldn't do a release or larger scale test unless they had an antidote at the ready. No country is served by promoting a virus without having a remedy for their own people.