View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
If so confused:

1) We want more hunters in the field so we introduce Xbows In the archery season......................But yet SRD has plans to have Paid hunting in place soon!!!!

2) There are no official estimates on numbers the new influx Xbows will create......................But Expanding the bowzone is out of the question.

Increase in urban sprawl, minor increase in Bow hunters, Huge increase in Xbowers, Vast private hunting ranches that do not allow hunting access = over stacking of hunters in a small space.... I can't even begin to fathom what will arise.

3)Huge influx in bow and Xbow hunters may cause the draw system to take effect in archery season.........................But SRD is propsing a 6pt cap system to allow oppoturnity for everyone to be drawn. Which I'm sure will make it even tougher than now.

4) As far as Sheep go, all I can say GOOD LUCK drawing in 408, 410 after all this................

5) I didn't forget about baiting, game farms, and nothing new affecting non residents!!!

I'm starting to feel like the biggest minority in the country !!!

now yer talking some sense. ill gladly join you in the fight to put an end to paid hunting in this province. game farms should never have been allowed in the first place. they are proven to be responsible for the introduction of cwd to canada. yes the nonresident hunting situation needs to be changed. the fact that anyone with money can hunt 410 every year (or every 2nd year when successful) but residents must wait years is donkey dootie. or the fact that the same guy with enough cash can buy a mule tag in a premier zone here every year while we wait is also pretty weak. im with you potty....lets go get em. but...whats this about baiting now?