Thread: Worldviews
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:26 AM
Banned

[QUOTE=Tactical Lever;1298358]
Quote:

So, an asteroid killed everything? And then life started over again? So where would we find this asteroid? You can prove it definitively, can't you?

Actually a lot more evidence for creation. I haven't met the human scientist yet who could replicate life. If it was so easy and natural, we'd see it every day.

Oh, wait...there was those guys who zapped some "soup" and made wait for it.... life? No; wrong! They succeeded in making amino acid; you know the building blocks of life. Except it was just amino acid and that type would not support life.

There were enough people to see when it happened, so they wrote about it. It's called the Bible.

You were born a couple, few thousand years too late!

You already believe "anything". Strained at the gnat, and swallowed the camel.
I guess you missed my post earlier about this point, athiesm is not a religion and if it is then abstenence is a sexual position, athiesm is lack of religion, it's a way for religious folk to square the circle on athiests and say look you believe something too, although it doesn't work good try, the fact of the matter is I am not afraid to say "I don't know" where everything came from, but that doesn't mean I have to believe something that is unbeliveable, there is no sky daddy with a beard who watches you.