View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artie View Post
just what Trump wants. take over Canada. let see no more Wholesale sports, sears, rona, C series plane what's next.
With the exception of the C-series all of those businesses had their courses / demises set long before the last presidential election south of the 49th. Rona was merely a takeover and that had to be accepted by Rona ownership, it’s not like they were even in any kind of financial trouble, they were merely an attractive takeover target due to being successful in the first place. Grasp at straws much or are you just one of those people who have a gag-reflex to blame Trump for everything? I see the behaviour in many and it’s really rather sad in how it has no relation whatsoever to any actions on his part but people will blame him anyways. I’m not particularly fond of the fellow but I’ll stand up for anyone being wrongly blamed. It would be good to get the thread back on topic, so perhaps if the topic isn’t about your favourite president, don’t change it to be about him.