View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhguy View Post
the offence is that your group wants to ban something that even your own members don't believe is used, is too hard to learn, you have not a shred of fact stated anywhere that this hunting method is causing any harm or abuse, all to "protect our image"

for such a dedicated interest group your short sited views are amazing. any argument for banning a spear can be made for bow hunting without any stretch at all. do you thing groups like peta are now going to support your interests more because spears are banned??

i believe that any changes lobbied by any group should have to have support documents of fact given before any vote is held, the fact that this is even on any table for a vote shows that our hunting future is based on random opinions and not fact, there are way more people out there that hunt using these methods that don't go on forums and don't become members of lobby groups, but i guess they don't pay to have an opinion
I think you mistook KBF for NBFK.....

I am glad we have someone who has learned to hunt with a spear involved here, I suspect the ones pushing the resolution thought that no one who uses that method to hunt would speak up....it's a slippery slope....

LC