View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 01:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtShooter View Post
My favorite part of that article was when he called out the likes of Cam Hanes, Joe Rogan and their group of buddies that kill 4 bull elk each per year on 4 different ranches. Apparently Aron Snyder, owner of Kifaru took 7 bull elk one year. Gotta do it for the gram. While I have killed zero elk so far I see Cam Hanes' gym with like 30 elk mounts and wonder if it ever gets tiring doing a guided hunt 4 times per year instead of maybe a public land diy hunt with risk of coming home empty handed?

I'll get the article from Rokslide.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...social-media//
So you think he hasnt hunt public land dyi hunts before?
You need to do your home work

The problem isnt social media ruining hunting, its greed and jealousy!

Maybe instead of cruising instagram or forums you should be doing what cam did in order to be sucessful. Put in the work! Then maybe you would understand where he came from and where hes been! Hes successful because he worked harder than everyone else! He runs the equivalence of a marathon every damn day! But he only gets big elk because he goes on guided hunts? Give your head a shake!

Rinella is a goof who played the average joe card and that was his niche
He did countless dumb things just to get attention
Hes a terrible hunter that likes to cook odd things
If he wasnt out looking for attention, glory and money. The why would he ever have a tv show?

If you want to know whos in it for the attention and whos in it for the love of the outdoors
See how many hashtags people have on their profiles!
Its pretty easy to see people intentions

Thats my rant on this!