View Single Post
Old 02-09-2013, 04:46 PM

My idea is cheap $$ wise but takes some time. First if you are handy at making things out of wood and there is something she likes that you can make - make that - if she likes wooden boxes (not large ones just what not boxes I would go there), write her a nice letter from you to her and give her your feelings for her. What drew you together that still holds you together.

My other idea is take an empty jar and compose 31 different things you like/love about her; wish and hope for the two of you or even cute sayings or romantic one liners but not what someone else suggests what is in your heart. Write or Type them up. Cut them in strips and roll each one up, secure it with a tiny rubber band (check hair aisle for children for these) or a small piece of thin ribbon (red satin would be nice - you can get it at Michael's by the roll or most craft or fabric places.

Number each scroll 1 through 31, put them all in the jar and either decorate the jar with a photo of the two of you on one side or glue her favorite candies to the outside or just write her a nice letter and wrap that around the jar explaining how she needs to read them in order. This can as inexpensive as you want it to be but still be treasured because of your time which you will have to spend to fix it up right but trust me you will be gold for a longgggggggggg time to come and her girlfriend's hubbies or boyfriends will have to go a longgggggggg way to top your gift because you gave of yourself.