View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB-Hunter1 View Post
I been hunting with my dad for a long time but this year is my first year purchasing tags. I needed clarification on the tag system. And I got it from this forum and F&W. People need to stop getting triggered.
young man,,,when you ask a question on an open forum, there are no rules to what the answer is. if you would have said that you had a mentor than that suggestion may not have been raised. If you would have said you already talked to F&W then there was no need for any answers from us as you would have gotten all the correct info you needed. Unfortunately what you think you thought you ment to ask may, or may not have been what we think you thought you may have figgered you may or may not have wanted to ask. How was that for a trigger young feller! in other words if your clear on what you want to know then provide all the information that people need to help or its all a waste of time and most of the stuff that clearly offends you wont be written, BTW there are lots of real good vids on U-Tube on how to gut a critter if your new to that.